Friday, April 20, 2018

Use ful commands for enviroment

When you’re ready to deactivate your Anaconda environment, you can do so by typing:
  • source deactivate
Note that you can replace the word source with . to achieve the same results.
To target a more specific version of Python, you can pass a specific version to the python argument, like 3.5, for example:
  • conda create -n my_env35 python=3.5
You can update your version of Python along the same branch (as in updating Python 3.5.1 to Python 3.5.2) within a respective environment with the following command:
  • conda update python 
You can inspect all of the environments you have set up with this command:
  • conda info --envs
Output
# conda environments: # my_env /home/sammy/anaconda3/envs/my_env my_env35 /home/sammy/anaconda3/envs/my_env35 root * /home/sammy/anaconda3 
 
If you are no longer working on a specific project and have no further need for the associated environment, you can remove it. To do so, type the following:

  • conda remove --name my_env35 --all 

Permission management
sudo nautilus 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment